Japan Travel Destinations
Top Japan Travel Destinations
Japan Travel Destinations. Japan offers visitors unique and exciting things to do and see. You will definitely want to book at least one of these destinations into your itinerary.
· Mount Fuji: This famous mountain is a popular tourist site, and both visitors and Japanese natives climb this mountain in the spring, summer, and fall. The best time to start your trek is early morning, so you can reach the summit when the sun is at its peak. Don’t forget your camera: you’ll want to take pictures of the breathtaking views from the top.
· Imperial Palace: This is the principal residence of the Emperor, and is surrounded by beautiful grounds, gardens, and other interesting architectural buildings. It is open daily to the public. Read also: Busan South Korea Vacations
· Geisha Show: If you are looking for something traditional and romantic. Attending one of these shows will give you a glimpse of the many talents of these women; dancing, instruments, and art are all part of this one hour show.
· Meiji Shrine: This shrine is dedicated to the late Emperor Meiji and his wife Empress Shoken. The shrine is enveloped in 175 acres of lush forest.
· Ginza Neighbourhood: For all of your shopping and souvenirs, you’ll want to visit this trendy hot spot.
· Osaka Castle: One of Japan’s most famous castles, it is built on one square kilometer of land; the grounds cover over 15 kilometers in total and include gardens, buildings, and museums.
· Japanese Alps: This is one of the most prominent features on Honshu Island, part of the Chubu region. They have several volcanic peaks and are one of the coldest areas in the winter.
· Hot Springs Resort: Book an overnight stay at one of the many hot spring resorts and take in a relaxing indoor or outdoor bath, a mud bath or a sand bath. Different minerals are dissolved in the water, and each one has unique healing effects. One thing is for sure: you will leave feeling more relaxed than you have in years.
· Mount Osore (Osorezan): The literal translation is “Fear Mountain.” This area is characterized by high volcanic activity, and the air is heavy with the smell of sulfur. It is considered one of Japan’s three most sacred places.
For most people, Japan is a once in a lifetime experience. By visiting at least one of these attractions, you will gain knowledge of this unique country and will have a better understanding of its culture and its people.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6169107